Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today, or, tonight, it will be 16 days since I've last pulled. It's amazing what you can make your mind think. Lately, I've been wearing clip in extensions.
Without the extensions, my hair looks like this:

That's only if I leave it straightened, but I usually scrunch my hair a bit, and put the clip-ins whenever I feel like using the whole 'kesha' look, then my hair looks like this:

My goal with these extensions, by the end of this summer, my hair WILL look like this. That is what I keep telling myself. But whatever ya'll do, if ya'll wanna get the extensions, please... PLEASE, don't get the sew-in, or glue-in. Get the clip-in, because every night, you can take them out and see your progress without them in. And plus, the sow-ins hurt. Which makes you wanna pull the hair near the braid. I'm just worried I'm gonna depend on the clip-ins too much. When I got the sow-in and glue-in (when my hair had blad patches) i relyed completely on the extensions, which caused me to get the glue-ins. But please don't risk losing most of your hair.
If ya'll need to contact me, or have any questions, here's my e-mail. (:
Sarah_kathryn15@yahoo.com
 xoxo, Sarahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment