Friday, January 14, 2011

My Senior Essay on Trich..And other stuff;

     I have decided a few days ago that I was wanting to write my big senior essay on Trich. I asked my mom if it would be a good idea and she said that she thinks it is.. But one major issue: when the teacher asks us for our topic, she has us write it down on a sheet with everyone elses' topic on there.. I don't want other people to see the word "Trichtillomania" and wonder what it means. So I emailed the teacher and asked her if it was okay if I just put down "OCD" for my topic. I already told her that the topic was gonna be narrowed down to Trich. And thankfully, she said it was okay. And I'm excited to write this essay because I already have dont so much research into it, and I know alot about the topic, I don't think it would be that bad of an essay. The essay only has to be about 3-5 pages, so I'm all set.
     I have been pull-free for two days now. I'm getting there. I had a fun, productive day that didn't give me the time to just sit around and pull. I went out of town with my dad and when I got back, I was invited to go play pool with a few friends. Then, we went to IHOP, hung around for a while, and my friend and I left to see "Black Swan". Terrible movie, I reccomend none of you to see it. But all together, I had an awesome day.
Again, I hope all is well. 
xoxo, Sarahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment