Alright guys,
I'm working on my 9th day being pull-free. I have not gone this long in two years so this is real success. What has taught me and is keeping me from pulling was the whole TLC episode on Trich. Anyone who watched that episode probably first thought of me. I used to pick at my hair during class. Play with the hair after pulling it out, and chewing the follicle off. That can be very distracting to people in class if you do that constantly. And, I don't want people to think, "Oh, gross! Sarah does that?! That's disgusting!" And I don't want to be judged and seen like that. But this is going to be a hard process to go through but having beautiful, gorgeous hair will definitely be worth it. And I'm excited to be able to write my senior essay over Trich, and I'm not too nervous about writing it. Oh, and here's another thing.. Not only am I living with Trich, I'm also living with TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint disorder) which I cannot even pronounce. But it's a some sort of jaw problem.. It can cause clicking, popping, or grating sound when opening or closing the mouth. That's my main issue. My jaw is always locking up and I can't even talk without my jaw popping out of place.
And if ya'll can give me some pointers on how to edit the background and stuff on my profile, I'd be glad to get some advice. (:
xoxo, Sarahh

No comments:
Post a Comment